Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Need a little more sunshine right about now...

As if it weren't enough to muster up every bit of courage and put in a resignation to a job I adored for quite some time, I've been challenged AGAIN. I've been begged to stay through the end of June. Translation 6 more weeks. I was really growing accustomed to the idea of 8 more days. I don't like begging. And I really don't like being the one on the receiving end, for that matter.

I've been put in a rock and a hard place and now either way I go, I'm forced to leave in a sub-professional manner...exactly what I wanted NOT to happen.

So today, I'm going to be looking for the bright side in every single thing I do. Breakfast blessing...CHECK. Facial on my extended lunch break...CHECK. Possibility of Sassy coming to stay here for a few days...CHECK.

And the decision stays.

8

More

Days...

No comments: