Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO...

Today is one of my favorite holidays. I'm not sure why, but the spanish major in me just always LOVES Cinco De Mayo. Maybe its the delicious food

Or the yummy margaritas
Or the festive colors
I'm not sure what it is, but I love it. Unfortunately, I won't be able to partake this year. My time will be spent with work {ughhhh!! Wait, is anyone surprised??}. But for the rest of you, enjoy a nice margarita {or 3 if you were me}, splurge on some authentic Mexican food and soak up all the merriment.

Hopefully, I can celebrate soon. Hopefully.

I'm going home for Mother's Day this weekend and hope to see several of my friends in the short time I'll be home. THAT will be my celebration. So, if you're in Montgomery, email me because I would LOVE to see you!! Ahhh wouldn't it be nice to live there again {never thought I'ld hear myself admit that...}??

PS anyone watch any of the following shows last night like I did? 90210, Glee, The Hills or The City. Tuesdays are amazing. I sat parked on the sofa with a migraine and just soaked up all the drama. And the best part was, I had an AMAZING gchat date with a good friend. Really doesn't get much better than that. Ok, maybe if there was a margarita involved! PS REALLY into our big idea Megan!!!

2 comments:

Megan McKenzie said...

I have been so excited about it all night and day. I am going to be on the look out for some crystals that might provide us with positive energy as we start our new venture :)

Sara Caldwell said...

See you this weekend!
PS Run Joey Run!