Monday, May 17, 2010

Please Pray For Me..

After MUCH prayerful consideration, I've finally made a decision that I've been avoiding for MONTHS. And today's the day to put the decision into action. I need any and every prayer to follow through with what I've been called to do. I wish I could elaborate more, but I have NO clue who reads this and I'm pretty sure it would be EXTREMELY unprofessional to break the news to the blog world first.

All this said, if you know me at all, you know where this is going. I'm terrified, relieved and nervous all at the same time. But the Lord has been good to me. REALLY good. And when he calls me, I'm following.

Its a HUGE leap of faith. Probably the biggest one I've ever taken. But I know His promises are true. He will never leave or foresake me.

It was a really big Flashing Lights moment for me last night. One that I will share tonight. Until then, please pray for me. I need it BIG TIME!

1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

I sent you a message on FB. Praying for you today!