Sunday, May 9, 2010

For Sweet Carol...

I've been dying to share this little secret my brother, sister in law, sister and I have kept for quite some time. As a mother's day gift, we surprised mom with a photo session of her kids. It took an act of congress to get us all together, but we managed to do that and keep it a secret all the while.




picnikfile_7KX11i



So, for Mother's Day, we gave mom the proof book with a print on the way of her choice.



003



All she could say was, "this is incredible." And rightfully so...





005



Because we worked with the most INCREDIBLE photographer ever!! Dianna was WAY overaccomodating with our crazy schedules and was so sweet to deal with us non-touchy feely kids. Hands down, one of the most memorable experiences of my life. And to quote mom {when asked if she liked it}, "this is the best gift I've ever been given in my whole life."

Check her out. I'm telling you, it was the most fun I've ever had with giving someone a gift and she made it so easy!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Want to see a few of the favorites??


05

All the kids with our "kids"

11
Kristen & John with their girls, Gracie and Coosa

19

Me with Hudson and Madison

29
And SASSY!!

3 comments:

The Cobbs said...

AHHHH!! I LOVE it!! I know your mom just died!! DiAnna is amazing! All of the pictures are wonderful...wish I could see the entire proof book!
And, you, my little friend, are looking G-R-E-A-T!! Keep up that pilates! :)

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

oooooo cute !!

Megan McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness, Rachel! Those are GORGEOUS!!! They are absolutely incredible. You are beau-ti-ful!