Thursday, May 20, 2010

Early Gift...

Want to know what kept me up to 12 am last night/morning?

It wasn't anything good on tv.

I wasn't on the phone.

Its not even isomnia.

The guilty party would be none other than this month's copy of House Beautiful that has been tucked away on my bedside table, just waiting to share all its insanely amazing work!

PREPARE YOURSELF...





























I literally starred in awe. Probably drooled a bit. There was a jaw drop. I read the article about the apartment featured in the pictures about three times.
THREE TIMES.
Literally, I felt like the heavens had opened up and dropped an early birthday gift {which I REFUSE to celebrate Sunday by the way!} onton my lap.
I'm pretty sure I missed my calling all this time.
Pretty positive.















1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

it was a good one this month, huh? i endulged yesterday as well!!