Friday, May 21, 2010

My Registry...

Looking for a last minute birthday gift for me?

Aww you're so sweet to remember May 23rd the same way I do. How nice of you!

Totally joking.

But, if I were to register for my wish list, I'ld make it incredibly simple on the buyers.

Simply make a pitstop at West Elm and you'ld find TONS of things that would make this girl smile.

A few examples...

Insane. Absolutely perfect. I am imagining this on a bedside table in front of a dark grey/black/purple/blue wall. You know...the kind where three walls are white and the wall behind the bed is the highlighted wall. Wouldn't this just POP in front of that??
Pretty sure I would NEVER leave the sofa if I had one of these to curl up in. Pretty sure.

Its wierd. And I like it. A lot.



Some unique botanical prints like this would really do the trick for my bare walls...


And some recycled glass vases are EXACTLY what I need to keep things fresh around here.


You heard me. I love it all. West Elm, that is...

2 comments:

Megan Weimer said...

Hey Rachel- I went to Trinity with you but was a few grades ahead. I have recently found your blog and have really enjoyed reading it! I love West Elm too!

Allison and Ryan said...

http://www.designblahg.com

Please tell me that you have time to find more of this.

Also...

http://www.myfavoriteandmybest.com