Saturday, May 1, 2010

Overflowing Outlook...



If you're like me, you live on a day to day basis. So when someone asks you, "what are you doing next Thursday?," you find yourself asking, "Well what is today?" My outlook is overflowing with appointments and scheduling. But thanks to my OCD nature, I live by the calendar.

{A sidenote on the OCD: The other day I was talking with one of my old roomates from college and she was campaigning for me to move to Atlanta with her! Ummm I'm sooooo there...just get me a job and a place to live there!! Anyway, she was describing the different neighborhoods to me and one of them is an older area that she quickly told me would not be appropriate for me. I asked her why and she told me, "you are way too OCD and it won't be clean enough for you." If only she saw my poor little home right now. I've been working 12 hour days this week, so its been abandoned and run by puppy banschees.}

Anyway, the point of this is to remind all of you that next Sunday is Mother's Day! I'm going to have to go ahead and pat myself on the back because this year I've outdone myself. I've had Mom's gift in the works for months now. So, Mom: get ready!! I'm so excited for the reveal! There will DEFINITELY be pictures of the gift giving. And let me just go ahead and take this time to thank everyone who helped make it possible.

I'm sure my dad will give her his annual gift of thanks...
which she always LOVES!! Its just a day for us to thank this little lady


for everything she has done and continues to do for her kids!!

No comments: