Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to Reality...

Its that time again. Time to snap out of my dream world and get back to work. And there's going to be LOTS of work to do!! I got back to sunny Floriday yesterday afternoon after battling with the other 1000's of cars on the road. It took me a good 2-3 hours to get everything unloaded, in the wash, trash out, groceries bought, etc. It was then that I realized I had left my phone charger in Montgomery. The Lifeline desperately needed a boost and the T Mobile store had already closed. What's a girl to do? Why, go to Walmart of course! I hate the place, especially this time of year, but I was optionless at this point.

I figured while I was there, I would buy the real Christmas wreath I've been waiting for. Turns out Walmart doesn't have everything! They've got the tacky $19.99 fake sort, but not the kind made of frasier fir that I just LOVE. They've got the $20 Fir trees that smell delicious, but no wreaths. DANGIT!!

I was really hoping to at least have SOME form of Christmas decor up before this crazy week starts. Guess that was a bust. Its ok though, 5 minutes from my house is the best Christmas tree lot with TONS of real wreaths and real garlands. I'll be making a pit stop there after work, thank you.

Here's my plan...


Please insert a more Christmasy look, but you get the idea. Actually, I really like all the pale pumpkins. Mine are still sitting on the counter and are nowhere ready to be thrown out. I just can't bring myself to do it yet. So we shall see what I come up with.
I hope everyone had a relaxing extended weekend (or week if your company decided to make you take a week off no pay like mine did).
Time to get back to the grind...
HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: