Monday, November 23, 2009

Nonpaid Holiday, Part 1...

Thanks to MDA, I have the week off. I've got a full itinerary planned and most of it will be spent "touring" parts of the Southeast. We started off in Charleston, which, by the way, is my new FAVORITE city ever!! I would move here in a heartbeat!! Check out these cute houses...

And that's what the WHOLE city looks like. SO CUTE!!! I'ld take just about ANY of them!!
More on these in just a few...

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR RIDICULOUS PICTURES...
It was FREEZING and rainy, so sister and I got a little stir crazy with the camera.

Believe it or not, these were completely unplanned, which makes them even more ridiculous. Once again, I post embarassing pictures of myself. I should probably look into changing this.


I'm not proud of this moment. Really not. But Sassy thought it would be funny.



And here is the "garage" to the condo we stayed in. Please explain to me what the purpose of this door is. There are no garage doors. I don't get it. Maybe that's just me.


And here are where the pictures that Sassy and I shot of each other. We kinda had a camera war while trying to find our way back to the car. It was raining and cold and we were lost in a HUGE neighborhood of precious houses. Life could be worse. And we had SEVERAL laughs along the way.
A smidge windy, the Vera-brella came inside out.












And after 30 hold the camera out in front of you shots, here's one that fits in the semi-decent file.




Again, the camera war shots.




Apparantly Sassy's roomate is OBSESSED with pink. So we took a picture in front of a pink house to make her jealous.



And one last one to wrap up the Charleston section of my week off. Mom taking a picture of her car. NO lie, that was exactly what she was doing.
Stay tuned. I'm off on another 6.5 hour car ride to Kentucky tomorrow. Fun pictures to follow. I promise!!











No comments: