Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its Complicated...

After a miserably failiing attempt to try to sleep past 6:45 this morning, I decided to not fuss as the whining puppy and just get up and enjoy the day. And it couldn't have started better!! Coffee in hand and computer on my lap with 2 pups curled up next to me, I think to myself, could it get much better? Why yes it can and it did!!

As I was checking out the blogs I follow "religiously," I came across something very exciting at COTE DE TEXAS. Now, normally, this lady takes interior design to a whole new level, but her pictures are fabulous and a lot of times, she can be quite witty. I could never hope to be as incredible as her with her intense knowledge of the design world, so I'll just stick to being her stalker.

Anyway, stop by her blog today because she has an AMAZING post that I felt necessary to semi-copy. The December issue of Traditional Home is featuring the set design for this upcoming movie...
I've never even seen the previews for this movie (probably because its been months since I've been to the theatres), but now I CANNOT wait!! Why?? Because it is written and directed by Nancy Myers...famous for some of my absolute FAVORITE movies, Something's Gotta Give, The Holiday, The Parent Trap, Father of The Bride.

So, I will keep this post simple, because you can read more about it on her blog. Enjoy the pictures!!

The Living Room with just the PERFECT splash of color in only the PERFECT combination...Orange and Blue!!
Now I don't fill my house with Auburn paraphanalia (is that how you spell it??), but I do like the punch orange and blue here and there. AND I can't help but think that its a sign that today Orange and Blue will pervail. Alabama and UGA look out!!


I'm especially loving the pendant lights. That grey against all that white is a fabulous touch!!



Oh did I forget to show you the picture of my house?? Well here it is!!
Wouldn't that be a charmed life??


This isn't necessarily my style, but I had to include it.
HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE!!!
I'll be piled up on the couch watching football today. Of course I'll be glued to the Auburn game, but I can't help but admit I'll be pulling for the Gators as well. Hey, I live in FL, I can cheer for them right? Especially when they knock Bama off their high-horse!! That's a HUGE part of the reason I can tolerate the obnoxious Gator fans. Obnoxious they may be, but they dominate the most obnoxious of them all and for that I can clap my arms together and say, GO GATORS!! Don't get me wrong, I will forever be loyal to my tigers...in fact stay tuned because we got a little creative at work this week and incorporated football frenzy into a program. There are some ridiculous pictures to follow!!

No comments: