Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pretty Little Things...

Last night, I had to make a pit stop at Target to get some last minute items for my crazy week ahead. Of course a buggy full of necessities (i.e. shampoo, dishwasher detergent and trashbags) makes me really want to look for something a little more extravagant. Fortunately for my wallet, Target has quite the jewelry selection. I ended up with a grey pearl ribbon necklace and called it a night. But later on, I went to Target's website and found SO many things I want. Unfortunately for you guys, I wasn't able to download the pictures. So youre just going to have to pop in on your own time and browse.

All those pretty little things got me to thinking. I finally figured out how to pull myself out of the rut I've been in for SEVERAL weeks. I feel like I wear the same thing every day. Now, with some fun over the top pieces of jewelry, I can turn a once boring outfit into something a little more exciting.

Check out these fun finds from Banana Republic and J.Crew.




















Nothing makes you feel good about yourself like a little over the top extravagance...especially on a drab Tuesday!!

No comments: