Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Recently, I've noticed that I've been doing A LOT of squinting. I've had almost perfect vision my whole life. I did convince my eye doctor to write me a prescription, but it was never necessary to have glasses to see. I had a slight case of astigmatism, but nothing to worry over.

Well these days, I'm starting to worry. By the end of the day, I'm squinting 90% of the time when I'm on the computer or reading or even watchin TV. Unfortunately, I don't have vision insurance coverage, so I'm gonna have to just suck it up and pay out of pocket.

So, of course this sparked my interest in looking for a new set of glasses to make me look fab...or at least help me see and eliminate my 8pm daily headache. I googled designer eyeglasses and found some surprisingly affordable options with labels that are TDF.

Prada
I mean, I don't know how it could get better than Prada. Honestly.
Maybe a little tortoise shell a la Yves Saint Laurent.


Or if I want to channel my inner, "DONT MESS WITH ME," I'll opt for Gucci.


And my love affair with Marc Jacobs would just continue with these.




No comments: