Sunday, November 8, 2009

I promised I wouldn't be one of the crazies who fills her blog with pictures of her dogs, but its been quite a while and I think these pictures just merit a short post.

These poor puppies have been put through the ringer. Every week in October, I had to travel with work, so they had to be kids and stay home alone. Of course I had a co-worker let them out periodically during the day. Needless to say, its time to call the steam cleaners again.

But I can't be too upset, because all he has to do is throw this face at me and I'm just smitten. And YES, his tag says "Babe Magnet." Back in September when I went to Birmingham for the day, I visited my friend Abby's store and found this. I normally don't get into the cheesy dog items like that, but it suits Hudson's personality perfectly. At the dog park, he is quite the ladies man. Its very entertaining to watch. He seems to find every girl dog there and try to "romance" her. I'll stop this story now. You're welcome.


And here they are...the famous duo. Madison playing guard dog as always and Hudson just wanting to have a good time. I've always thought of him to be JUST like Ryan just in a dog's body. All the little guy wants to do is have fun. He has no worries in life...just like his old dad :)
Ok, so that's gonna have to do for a while. I've got a LIST planned of lots of things to blog about. So stay tuned!

No comments: