Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Its not all black and white"

I hear this phrase way too many times in my office...

"Its not all black and white."

And while I know the meaning behind that theory, I get SICK of hearing about it. I just want to say that somethings really ARE black and white!!

For starters, its no secret that this little lady is officially "with it" and has jumped on the facebook train...

Unfortunately, I'm not joking with this. One day last week, I left my blackberry at home in the morning. I came to get the lifeline over lunch and had a facebook request email waiting on me. Now, I could lie and say that I laughed but I honestly did not. There's just something REALLY strange about seeing your MOTHER on facebook. I've come to grips with it. I had to give her a tutorial over the weekend. I think she stays on there 24/7 now. We all did it when we joined. So, that being said...welcome to Facebook Carol.


Another thing you can't deny is that this year is almost over. Whenever you see these guys sitting on your kitchen counter...
You just realize that time is just FLYING. Thanksgiving?? Really?? What happened to July?? Thankfully for me, July-now have been a long yet super quick journey that I never anticipated. There is just no telling what the next few months hold.


And one more thing. I just realized what I NEED for Christmas. I need some new silverware. You guys, my "collection" is pathetic. I think it was a hand-me-down from the lakehouse before the major remodel. Unfortunately for me, I haven't had the luxury of registering yet, so I'm still stuck with college kitchen wares. I try to slowly update these things but personally, I'ld rather have a new outfit or two! So, SANTA, add this to my list please.


No comments: