Monday, November 9, 2009

Real Life Monday...

There's a hurricane a brewing a few miles down the coast and it looks like its already hit 2305 Killearn Center Blvd.

No, its not Ida...

Its the post Gramamma visit storm that has hit full force. Its going to take a disaster relief team to clean up the aftermath.

I've been playing cleanup for 24 hours now and just can't seem to find a way to get it all done. I continue to find little surprises hiding everwhere. Toys stashed in my shoes in the closet (thank you little man), LOADS of linens still in the wash, trash that needs to be taken out (but will continue to sit outside the front door due to the monsoon outside), dishes that have yet to be put up and SOOO much more that needs to be done.

But these can all wait, because its Monday night, which means one thing to me...GOSSIP GIRL!!

Yeh, go ahead, judge me. I couldn't care less because I love that show. LOVE IT!

HAPPY MONDAY!!

********

on a sidenote...for all your blogging experts out there:
Does anyone know how to change the fonts on this thing. Blogger doesn't give too many options and I'm becoming quite tired of the simple arial. I'm always looking for change, so if you have any suggestions, throw them my way!

No comments: