Wednesday, November 11, 2009

On my day off...

FINALLY, I have a day off to just do whatever I want. Unfortunately the pupsters did NOT get the memo that we could sleep late and neither did my 2 alarm clocks. So up we were at 6:45. Thats just how it goes.

Despite the lack of extra sleep, I decided to start the day off with a little luxury. So I put on this sweet little thing...
And made these guys...
Cranberry Orange Muffins

Yeh right, I did NOT get all Martha and start from scratch. In fact, these delicious treats came from a BOX. All I had to do was add water. Now THAT is luxury!!
After that great start to this breezy/dreary day, I plopped down on the couch in my comfy PJ's and just hit the blog world HARD! Stumbled across several blogs that I instantly fell in love with. Look over to the right and you'll probably notice a few newbies. I'll post soon on these new finds. (**I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for blogs to follow, so if you have any suggestions...throw them my way!)
Its only 11 am and I've accomplished quite a bit. Not quite as productive as I usually am, but I can say this...its been A LOT less stressful than my usual Wednesday.
HAPPY DAY OFF!!






No comments: