Monday, November 16, 2009

I'ld Rather Be Here...

In true Monday morning fashion, I REALLY resisted the two alarm clocks. And if that weren't enough I had 2 dogs just begging to wake up. There must be something about Monday mornings that my body just despises. I'm sure this is true for most people. So its going to take TWO cups of coffee this morning to get me going. Hopefully the much needed caffeine will get me up and running, because I'ld much rather be in one of these!!

I love all the layers of heaven this bed offers. I could probably make a day out of just lounging and watching old movies in this guy!!
And please check out that window. Can we say room with a view?? I wouldn't even need a tv if I had that to look out of!!

I HATE the karate chop pillow technique, but I'll forgive it this one time because that headboard is TDF.


How awesome would it be if that painting was actually a TV?? I saw that on a decorating show one time on HGTV.



And this isn't too shabby for a guest room. I've stayed in several that were scary, for lack of better words.




Again, a guest room I might decide to never leave.



OH where do I even begin with how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this room. I don't have enough time!!



SO Happy Monday to all of you. Don't worry, the bed will be waiting for you after a long hard day at work!!














1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

I would appreciate it if next time you would ask my permission before you put a picture of my bedroom on your blog. that is our "private space"