Saturday, November 14, 2009

I went to college for this...

I promised you guys some ridiculously embarassing pictures, so just have a good laugh on my tab!

You're probably going to wonder WHAT in the world we are doing in these silly pictures, so I will semi-explain. I'll try to keep it light.

I manage Volunteer Recruitment Coordinators year round who help us recruit participants in a fundraiser. So its my responsibility to keep them motivated and excited. Well, little did I know when I agreed to take this job that part of my job description might as well say Pre-School Teacher. Basically I have to tap into the super cheesy super creative side of me (which really doesn't exist) and come up with themes to keep everyone in the room motivated. We've done everything, and this week, we took things to a new low.

Since the other Fundraising Coordinator is a Georgia fan, we thought it was only PERFECT to have a weeklong football game based on how many people are recruited. I know its pretty lame. Anyway, Friday was the end of the game, when Auburn WON of course. And we decided in delirium to take pictures to send to our INCREDIBLY cheesy Regional Coordinator. I'm expecting an email to the region for our creativity for this.

So all that aside, here are a few of the ridiculous pictures. Go ahead and tell me they're horrible.
Its ok, I already know. Because when we were taking them, I kept saying "I can't believe I went to College for this..."

Here we are with a little Heisman action. Please note the trophy that was literally from 2004.

Could this be any faker? NOPE. Please excuse the orange wra that makes me look like a wilderbeast. Its the only office appropriate orange item I have. Give me a break.

And for the most ridiculous of them all, you can see how EXTREMELY low budget we are. If you don't work in non-profit, consider yourself lucky. Improvise might as well be our middle name.
Hope you enjoyed these humiliating pictures. Just thought I'ld share how my parents' hard earned money, aka college tuition, is being put to use!!



No comments: