Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bout To Set Sail With These Two...

Yes, you read the title correctly. Its almost time to pack my bags and spend some quality time with this crew...
Please excuse the terrible angle aka double chinnage I've got going there. That was back in the "honeymoon phase" when I didn't really worry about counting calories because I wasn't in the dating market...those days are OVER thankfully
Anyway, I'm starting to round up everything I'm going to need for the next whirlwind week of my life. First stop Montgomery for one night. Then off to Auburn to visit a friend for a while and see her most perfect little son that was born a few months ago.
Then an 8 hour trip to some island off South Carolina with Mom and Sister. I have NO clue where this place is and NO its not Hilton Head. Mom found it, need I say more? We'll spend a few days there (Saturday - Wednesday). Hopefully, we'll get to visit both Savannah and Charleston. Fingers crossed.
After that, Thanksgiving lunch with the family. Then its off to Auburn for the IRON BOWL!!
So, my week off will be everything but lazy. I'm quite thankful for this though. I can't stand boredom. I can't stand to sit still. I've always got the itch to be doing something.
So stay tuned. I'm sure two 8 hour car rides will provide PLENTY of funny stories. I'm gonna sneak in the video camera for fun.
**Sidenote, this post has been ended before I intended due to a power outage. I thought to myself, DANG the power bill just hit my inbox last night....they mean business!! But then I looked out the window and see pure darkness around my complex. Another one of my best moments!!

No comments: