Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Part 1....

It never really set in that this guy came to town...Christmas flew by, as always. And strangely enough, it seemed kind of like just another day with family. All the gifts were wrapped this year {no big spread of Santa gifts to walk into the living room to find this go around } and were opened in the early afternoon. Much different from my younger years when we woke up at 4 am anxious to see what Santa had brought. But I can't complain. We've had a great Christmas!!
After a visit to New Hampshire, my mother has an obsession with the moose.
She's got the sticker on her car, calendar, and now ornaments.
I don't get it.
I don't try to either.
LOTS and LOTS of cooking and baking.
There goes the diet!!



Well, I had to include one pajama picture.
Sarah probably would choose otherwise, but this is just too sweet!

No comments: