Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Ready...

I spent the day on the road yesterday, working in Panama City AGAIN! The town is disgusting but I had a successful day, so I can't complain too much. Thankfully, my blackberry kept me super entertained throughout the day. I got to catch up with several friends and make plans to see them while I'm home for Christmas.

Speaking of home. I sure wish I was there right now. It seems very strange to be working 3 days before Christmas. Most everyone has shut down for the holidays, at least mentally when it comes to the corporate world. Tomorrow after work, I plan on leaving swampland and heading straight back to Sweet Home Alabama {yeh, I said it}. When I get home, I'm looking forward to...
I can dream. Right??
I left these rascals to play at their Grandparents house this week. So I'm ready to see the little hoodlums.
Ready to walk through the door and be greeted by Mom's Christmas arrangement {which happens to be one of Jennifer Riley's creations}.
Ready to see the Gramama in training work her magic with the pupsters.
She really needs grandkids, by the way {ahummmm John and Kristen?? It sure won't be me anytime soon, that's a guarantee!!}.
Ready for gifts {and looks like someone else is too!!}
Ready to park it at the kitchen island and eat/talk/cook {yet another Jennifer Riley creation...I told you she's fabulous}.
Ready for all the Christmas goodies that neighbors and friends have brought to our house. All under the Chritmas kitchen tree.
And last but not least, ready to see all the ridiculous Christmas sweaters she has bought for this year!!

No comments: