Thursday, December 17, 2009

List Finalized...

I like things.
A lot.
But I like these even more.
In fact, instead of all the gifts in the world, I'ld take 12 monthly dates with each of these precious people.

Just saying...
IMG_0649 How I miss this girl!! This was taken on our Independence Celebration Weekend in July. Still keeping you in my prayers every day Leslie {really Lisa but thats what I call her:)}!! I hope you get well soon!!
207 Absolutely the BEST night of my life. My 23rd birthday was epic thanks to these two!! I absolutely LOVE my Auburn girls!!
BEACH
Most fun weekend of my life...celebrating Abby's last few days as a VanderWoude! I love our fun FB message convo's girl!!
Lyr
My Lyrs!!!
Miss these two like crazy!!
n7002334_34477395_3615
The famous trio.
Also known as The Leslies.
We always come prepared with Sharpies and NEVER pay for fun!!
n7012304_39679431_7395
Sara, one of the few who comment on this joke of a blog.
We've been friends for like FOREVER!!
STILL waiting on you and Tyler to start a blog.

spark
Absolutley my favorite girls in the world!
NEVER a dull moment!
LOTS AND LOTS of memories!!
TOO many funny stories!!
sassys
My Sassies!!!
They're very close to my heart.
Santa,
I've been good this year. AND it won't cost you a thing. Please grant me my wish!
Love,
Rach

1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

YES! i made it!! Thank Gawd! i was scrolling down and didnt see my precious face and got so nervous! If your coming up for Christmas please call me so you can come over and tell me what to do with my house! and your blog is not a joke, i happen to enjoy it!
ps i dont think i spelled anything right on this comment post!