Friday, December 18, 2009

Just Another Reason...

Its not a secret that I love Auburn.

Always have.

Always will.

And when you combine Christmas lights with Auburn, I pretty much am overjoyed.

Observe.

2009 Lights On Merrimac Ridge Animated Lights from Merrimac Ridge on Vimeo.



Now, you tell me a Bama grad that would even KNOW how to do that!!!

All the way over in TX, someone else is sporting their love of Auburn.

If I lived there, I'd leave an envelope in the mailbox with a cash donation for power and a note that says WAR EAGLE!!

The only thing more awesome than this is a Montgomery, AL tradition.

EVERY family makes a visit EVERY year.

If you're from Fungomery, you know exactly what I'm referring to.

Yep.



Raise your hands Montgomery kids if you and your family load up in the car and make the yearly visit Christmas Eve! And also make it a MUST to take any out of town guests.



Boultier.

No more words needed.

No comments: