Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Its Over, But...

Yes, Christmas has come and gone, but there's absolutely no reason to turn into a Debbie Downer around here. Yesterday afternoon, after NUMEROUS trips to and from the car, unloading unreal amounts of bags, I carefully went through all my Christmas gifts. After close observation, I couldn't help but laugh at how my gifts are completely different from those of a few years ago. Scary thing is, I imagine to have this same reaction several years from now.

As my brother and his wife were opening their gifts, I kept secretly asking myself "WHAT in the world is THAT!?!?!?" Apparently you find yourself raving over things like Le Crueset (spelling??) pots and pans and specialty spices when you've been married for a year or two.

I, however, was still baffled when I found a pot strainer in my stocking {you know, the kind that looks like a HUGE rounded knife that you hold over a pot to drain water}. As much as I tried to hide my stupidity, it was a miserable fail.

I may not be domestic in a cooking utensil type of way, but I do know one thing. I LOVE pretty things!! So, in the spirit of all things beautiful, get ready to feast your eyes. These will be coming your way for the next few days as I play catch up and try to figure out the most awesome gift of Christmas {aka Photoshop!!!}.




Apparently, Santa reads my blog because I received a coat VERY similar to this one!! Perfect!
And if these were sitting on my new shoe rack, I'ld pretty much stop dead in my tracks and never take them off my feet EVER!!

No comments: