Monday, December 14, 2009

No Koal for this kid..

Is it strange that I got a little too excited when I jumped on E! Online and found out that Kourtney Kardashian is now a mom?? I don't know about you, but I'm a HUGE fan of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. LOVE them!! They're the craziest family ever and there is NEVER an episode that I'm not in tears from laughing so hard. You may be shocked, but it was actually semi-difficult to find a pre-pregnancy picture of KK that wasn't a little shall we say, "R rated." I'll give it to her though...she's absolutely adorable. The fiestiest little one of them all!!

Check out the proud parents...

Anyone else think Scott is scary?? I think he looks dead here! And whoever gave that sweet little pink sweater better have saved their receipt because I don't think that Mason Dash Disick will be a fan of it!! I'm not gonna lie, I like the name. I had anticipated something seriously strange like Koal or Harlem. You know the celebrities have to compete with who can come up with the most far-fetched name! Want more on the story, hop on over to my FAVORITE website ever E!Online or read here.

1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

are you sure the sweater isn't off white?
I love that show too! Jeremy can't stand it! Oh well! :)