Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Coworkers...

Dear Co-workers,

I wasn't planning on giving individual gifts since we are supposedly doing a secret Santa exchange. That really hasn't taken off so much and today I found an idea in The Food Network Magazine that just sparked my giving spirit. I'll be honest, it really wasn't an issue of me feeling generous, but more an issue of me feeling "crafty."

And hey, you deserve something sweet for putting up with me 40+ hours a week {more for you Crystal's.}. I can be obnoxious, I'll admit it. My competitiveness with other offices {especially JAX B} is downright annoying and over the top. And my stupid questions are never ending. And my comments after calls are just uncalled for. And my 2 month wet hair phase. And my unprofessionalism a majority of the time. And my contributions to conversations that are about Ryan {I get it, we're ALL over him}. And my obnoxiously cheesy emails and over-use of smiley faces and LETS GO FIGHTERS at the end of ever email I send out. And my OCD nature with reports. And demanding WAY more information to compile WAY too many reports that are not always needed.

So for all these things, I now realize that I owe you WAY MORE!! This will have to do though. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannaka {is that how you spell it...Hines???}, Happy Kwanza and Happy every other holiday under the sun, to you and yours!!

Hope they taste as delish as they look!!

Love,

Rachel

******

So, here's what I've made for the coworkers. I take no credit for these. I got it STRAIGHT from a magazine!!





****PS this will hopefully be the last time I post low quality pictures from the Old point and shoot. Tomorrow, I get my baby {aka my grown up camera}!!!

No comments: