Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Challenge is still on...



Back off, you know it was planned.


I do this every time. I decide that now is the time to take on the challenge of growing out long locks because I'm young and now is when I can get away with it. I don't think any woman over 40 should have hair past her shoulders. Thats just me.

The problem is, I usually just have a breakdown and give up and go for the short do. I like it for a week or so, and then I see a picture of mine with long hair and a big Kip from Napolean Dynamite's "DANGIT" just pops out of my mouth uncontrollably.

Well I'm on the right track so far. I've been priding myself in the fact that scissors have not touched my hair all year except for the semi-routine split ends trim. But the itch had started to come back to cut.

All until I saw these...










I snapped out of it oh so very quickly and remembered the goal. i'm about half way there, so I should hope that this time next year my side poney should be just as incredible!!




No comments: