Monday, December 7, 2009

For all your fist pumpers out there...

Last night I came acroos a GOLD MINE!!!

I've been wondering what is going to fill the void since my beloved Hills and City are no longer with us for the time being.

And then this INCREDIBLY entertaining/low budget Real World-esque show came on.

Look below at all this deliciousness.
No blondes, tons of tats and spike hair, fake bubbies everywhere and nicknames for all.

Could it really get any better??

Yes it could.

It got better when a girl called herself a guidette.

I lost it. Completely.

If you've ever had the "priviledge" of going out with me, you'll know my trademark. I assign any guy I meet a name. It usually falls in the category of some guido name (i.e. Tony, Ricky, Ronnie, Donnie, Johnny, etc.). The looks I get are beyond priceless.

The conversation usually goes something along the lines of this:
Rach: So what's your name?
Rando: Jack
Rach: No, you look more like a Tony to me.
Rando: my name's not Tony
Rach: No its Tony.
Rando: Where do you come up with this?
Rach: (walks away and a couple minutes later finds the sucker and walks straight up to him and says) Hey Tony!!
Rando: Ummmm my name's Jack? I told you that already.
Rach: Yeh I know. I just think you're better off as Tony.

I'm not making this up. I wish I was. But its oh so very entertaining to get their responses. It works best on the most conservative un-guidoesque type.

Its my trademark. What can I say??

ANYWHO....

When the roomates all came on the show and introduced themselves, I literally fell out of my chair laughing.

"Hi my name's Nicki, but you can call me Snookie"
"The name's Tony."
"Yeh I'm Ricky."

So this morning, my co-workers and I decided its time to implement the fist pump in their honor. Anytime any of us got money for the day, it was required to throw the fist pump in the air.

We all have our own versions.

Hines' looks like she's hitting someone. I take the more side hook approach. To each his own.

No comments: