Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

I've had every intention on decorating for Christmas this year. I'll be honest. I've been lazy.

All this time, I've had an idea for how to keep the smell of a real tree without actually buying a tree. And yesterday, when I went to Target, I found a few solutions.

I'm by no means finished. In fact, that's my roject for the day. To make things merry and bright in here!!

Normally, I'm not a fan of poinsettas, but this arrangement (thank you target) was one I couldn't pass up. It now sits on my coffee table and will probably stay there after Christmas (just with a replacement for the poinsetta).
And Little Man couldn't resist the camera nor the sofa cushions. He's a bat out of down under 98% of the time. Very destructive. Thank you Hudson.

VERY terrible picture, but heres the start of the mantle.
Stay tuned, I'll post some later. Hopefully a house with a LOT more Christmasy feel!!



No comments: