Wednesday, December 16, 2009

They Deserve an Introduction...

I have no clue how many of you guys pay attention to the links on the left hand side of my blog that are linked to my favorite blogs. But, I know for me personally, I LOVE clicking on other people's to see what intrigues them.

Recently, I've come across several goldmines and have added them to my list. I know at some point I'm going to have to get in there and actually organize them based off the subject matter. I'm instantly drawn to 3 kinds of blogs: photography, decorating and fashion.

Today, I wanted to highlight some of the new fashion blogs that I've fallen head over heels for. There are certainly LOTS and LOTS more out there, but these are a few that really caught my eye. The thing that I love the most about these blogs is how these girls take pictures of the outfits they put together. Its not just pictures copied and pasted from different online stores. Since I'm a photography junkie, I especially love when the pictures are creative. My love affair with these kinds of blogs started with Cupcakes and Cashmere {which I mention fairly frequently and have TONS of her pictures saved}. I'm venturing out and hope you enjoy these as well!!

Its pretty obvious what I love about her site. She has quite the insider scoop on the most fabulous city in the US!!

Swank Heights
She has to be the most gorgeous Asian girl ever!! And her style is adorable too!!

So. Chic
This is normally an events planning blog, but every now and then, she sneaks in a fashion post that features items like the ones above

Much like my ultimate favorite, Cupcakes and Cashmere, she always gets it right!



This Chicks Got Style
The cutest girl living in Amsterdam, I'm sure!!



No comments: