Sunday, December 20, 2009

It has been a few days, which, for me, is a long time on here.

I've been sneaky this weekend.

I surprised my family yesterday afternoon at my Grandmomma's house. She lives 5 hours from here. I just didn't think it was practical to drive 10 hrs in one weekend and turn around 4 days later and do it again. But practicality flew out the window. The surprise was well worth it!!

Moving on...

I finally got my camera, so I stayed glued to it all weekend. Got the camera guru {aka my dad} to show me a few tricks. Now, I already have a few lenses I want. Go figure.

Forewaring: This is a Dog picture post. If you're not into the pups, come back tomorrow

088
Here's little man sporting his new sweater his Gramama bought for him today. No more shivering!!
083 And of course Madison had to model hers as well.

055
Mom with her pride and joy {aka Lexington}
021
Hudson hanging out with his Pops.
048
Ok, this toy is absolutely the most ridiculous/hilarious dog toy I've ever seen. It sounds like a dying animal. Madison was obsessed!! Please excuse her undone Christmas ribbon. Its a tradition.
009
Last night, my dad playing with the new camera and this is the only thing he was successful capturing of me. Lets keep it that way!!

Stay tuned. I've got lots planned for this blog this week!!

No comments: