Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Funday...

It was a typical Sunday. Cleaning, errands, naps, walking the pups. Majority of it was spent cleaning my dump of a place. Turns out my broken vacuum cleaner (broken for prob 3 months) only needed a new belt. You guys, you read correctly...I repaired an electronic?? device!! I'm not usually one to be handy. In fact, I hesitate to even hang pictures. But today, the inner go getter said, ENOUGH!! and whipped out the screwdriver.


It wasn't like I really knew what I was doing or what I was looking for. You know, just one of those moments where you just are hoping you miraculously find a problem...one you can fix.
Ok, I'm rambling about a vacuum cleaner. But the point is, after 2 stores I found the golden ticket and now my house is squeaky clean.

Look below, and you'll see the end result.

No seriously, that's mine!

My friend Abby and her husband just bought their first house this week. She asked me where I get all these pictures I have on here and all I can say is I find them on TONS and TONS of other blogs. I find new blogs almost daily, so there's never any telling where I find the next one. I'm so excited for her though. Decorating an old 20's home should be incredibly fun!! GIRL I think you need a blog. Just sayin....


And when I was in Publix picking up my weekly round of groceries, I also picked up this sweet thang...

You guys, it gets better and better each month. AND a tutorial on making magnolia wreaths. Oh I die!! Now, does anyone know how to make magnolia garlands? If so, send instructions my way!!

No comments: