Saturday, December 12, 2009

You Owe Me Old Navy...

I am completely aware of the fact that Christmas is right around the corner. Normally, I would be in pure panic mode right now, but I'm still eerily calm about all my shopping that needs to be done. Don't worry though, I'm still shopping. Just not in the Christmas spirit unfortunately.

Yesterday, over my lunch break, I found myself in the Old Navy parking lot. It has been quite some time that I have even taken a lunch, so I'm a little out of practice with what a lunch break should really be. Anyway, Iwent in thinking I could do some Christmas shopping. I was wrong.

As soon as I walked in, I found a table full of the perfect cardigan in every color you'ld ever want. And when I saw this one...

I somehow was reminded of this...
You may remember this one from earlier this fall. This cutie is from J.Crew and I still wouldn't be too terribly upset if it somehow showed up under the tree with my name on it.

I felt rather selfish as I made my purchases, but while I swiped my card, I was on the phone with my sister and we decided this is going to be yet another Gift Card Christmas. We decided who gets what and we'll probably "shop" Christmas Eve whenever I get home. So, Christmas is taken care of . Hey, I never claimed to be a great gift giver!!




No comments: