Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've had some sappy posts recently and we all know that I like to normally keep things light around here. So, tonight, as I sit and listen to the rain (AGAIN) and the new album I just bought on itunes, I'll share with you the little beauty things I'm totally into right now.


Ok, where to start? Besides that fact that she's genetically the most blessed woman ALIVE, I will just break down the things I'm lusting over.
A. Penelope's hair is my DREAM. Perfect color. Perfect cute. Perfect Perfect Perfect.
B. The red lips. I've been on the hunt for the perfect shade of red. This is NOT an easy task to say the least. If anyone has any suggestions, I'ld love to hear them. Keep in mind that red lipstick is the most unforgiving shade. What works on one skin tone doesn't work on another.

I love dark nail polish. Ever since I grew out my nails (HUGE accomplishment....took me 25 years to do), I've become quite experimental with different shades. TOTALLY loving this dark green!!

Ahhhh the smell of dove soap. There really is nothing better. Just keep a bar in your shower and your bathroom will smell absolutely perfect. AND its by far the greatest soap you will ever find. There's lots of expensive options out there, but I'ld be confident to bet that it works better than all those $$$$ brands.

So ladies, I love products. LOVE them. In my files for my pictures is a file devoted only to products. I'm not ashamed. They make me happy.





No comments: