Thursday, March 4, 2010

And The Winner Is...

So the contest is over.

And I had a REALLY good time with it.

And I think you guys did too.

And it has helped me realize the direction I want to take this blog.

So overall, I'ld say it was a FABULOUS idea.

Enough of the rambling.

We have a winner and if I actually could have made the screen shot work, I would have included it to prove that this was a fair drawing. I actually went to random.org to draw the winner.

And the winner is...






Congratulations Megan!!! Your own copy of Magnolia Restaurant's cookbook and the Saijo Persimmon Voluspa candle will be on their way to your house ASAP!! Now, just send me your address in an email and I'll get the ball rolling!!

*****

For the rest of you: if you were paying attention earlier, you will recall that I'm starting a new project here on Flashing Lights.

The weekly giveaway.

Now, they won't all be extravagant, but I can promise, that each item will be well thought and something I would want for myself as well.

So, send me suggestions and hopefully I can get something in the works for next week's.

I'll make a deal with you. If you send me a comment about things you'ld like to see, I'll give you an extra number to be thrown into the random number generator next week. Tell everyone you know. The point of this is to be fun for you guys and for me to meet more people out there.

1 comment:

Megan McKenzie said...

Seriously? Is this real life? I have literally NEVER won anything ever!!! I am sooooo excited. Thank you so much Rachel. I am incredibly grateful. I will be emailing my address ASAP. Ahhh!!! Im so excited.