Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Frilly Things...

I'm not sure why, but I just have somewhat of an obsession with the way people display their frilly things like jewelry, perfume, makeup, etc. Part of it is that I really enjoy how every person sees life through a different pair of lenses, so there is an infinite number of possibilities for these displays.

Currently, I have my frilly things somewhat scattered...

Necklaces hung off a lamp...
Bangles in a bowl...
And perfume on a tray in the bathroom.

There's plenty more, but I figured I wouldn't bore you with all of my things, but rather share with you what I've found other people are doing. Once again, I don't have credits for these photos because most of them were saved a LONG time ago {before I realized I have to start saving the sources as well}. Its on my ongoing to-do list!! ENJOY!!





Don't forget about the giveaway. Just think, you could have that necklace to add to your display!! Contest ends Friday night!!

No comments: