Wednesday, March 31, 2010

All over the place...

This Random post is brought to you by Mr. Fancy Pants himself...

who just thinks it is hilarious to torment his big sister...


{who just happens to be the sweetest little girl in the world...who happens to need a major haircut...thank goodness her dad is coming to town this weekend...he's the only one she'll let near her with scissors}



He's tormenting his big sister with her newly discovered tennis ball from her cousins Coosa and Gracie {somehow it was in the linen closet...so sorry and thank you at the same time Kristen and John for the unexpected Easter gift!!}.

MOVING ON FROM THE MADISON AND HUDSON SAGAS...





I popped into Books a Million after work. It happens to be right across the road from my office. I stare at it and a Publix that will hopefully be finished with construction sometime this year...Cannot wait to walk across the street to grab lunch!! Anyway, after about an hour of reading all my favorite magazines, I brought these guys home. And I sat on my porch with a glass of freshly brewed sweet tea and just soaked up EVERY bit of happiness. I'll probably pour through these again at least 5 or 6 times before April is over. I love these just that much!!
And look what all is coming my way!! All of this is mine ... all mine. And will be shown at all my trunk shows {which I'm booking now...let me know if you want to host one...lots of free jewelry to be had if you do!!}.

I've set up somewhat of an office. I'm sitting at my childhood desk working on getting this Stella and Dot Jazz up and running. And in true after work fashion, look what I've found...
I have trays EVERYWHERE in my house. Every shape, size and color. And I love to pull off my accessories the minute I walk in the door. So naturally, the necklace was first to go. Don't get me wrong, I loved it and got lots of compliments on it, but this girl had a day full of chasing money down and she's tired and ready to relax!!

Getting all the office supplies makes me feel like its the first day of school when EVERY single kid in my school all loaded into Office Depot after school to shop for supplies {Trinity grads how bout a shoutout on this one!}. I remember I would REALLY look forward to the office supplies section in the grocery store every time I went shopping with my mom. Still to this day, I get excited when we get big boxes from Staples at work.

I took this picture and then couldn't help but think of a quote from one of my all time favorite movies. "Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms." Five dollars to whoever can name that movie {not really}!!

And finally, I'll leave you with a peak into what I've had for dinner EVERY night this week...
My boss introduced me to this. Actually, a picture similar to this is on the cover of this month's copy of The Food Network Magazine. I had it on my desk and she confirmed that this is, in fact, a dish to be tried ASAP. And it is. How did I live almost 26 years without EVER doing this?? Then again, I lived 24 years not knowing that coke machines don't take pennies...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

DiAnna said...

OMGosh! One of my favorite movies ever!! I watch it all the time.