Saturday, March 6, 2010

Long one...

This is going to be a long one. So go ahead and prepare yourself.

Its gonna be long because I FINALLY pulled out the camera and uploaded all my pictures onto my computer. I really hope to never abandon the camera this long EVER again!!!

Ok...Here we go!!!

001
I'ld like to title this picture as: "You know you've had a rough day if you see this sitting next to your bed..."
018
Here's my handsome little man. Excuse the botched haircut. Look I'm on a budget and $80/month for two dogs to be groomed is just outta the question!!
032
This was taken several weeks ago when I went to stay with my sister for the weekend. For some reason, some of my favorite pictures of Sassy are in her pajamas with one of my dogs. It really makes me look forward to having kids one day because I know she's going to be the COOLEST aunt ever!! But the waiting will continue for a REALLY long time!!
033


Ok moving on to the 10:30 pm furniture rearrangement session {these pictures are taken this morning, hence the AMAZING sunlight in the background}. So, as I mentioned earlier, I decided to do a little moving around of the old furniture. And here's where I am right now...
036

039
And I'll leave you with one VERY Scary last thought. Tonight, I went to the grocery store to stock the pantry and fridge. I don't know if I'm the only one who hoards old food, but I confess. I HATE throwing food away. So it just sits in my fridge. I almost puked when I found items that expired back in October. HOW does this happen?? So, prepare yourself. You're about to see pictures of everything in my refrigerator I had to throw away.

049

051

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

ummm RACHEL. this is serious. that is A LOT of food! At least you have a fresh start now... if you need some money saving- food saving tips.. call me! I think I've really mastered grocery shopping and the refrigerator. Yeah, and I love your living room! BOYFRIEND?!?!