Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Down the Aisle...

OH EM GEE.

I've literally stumbled across a GOLD MINE!

And you may say, "this looks like NOTHING you would want or even like, Rachel." But I just can't stop staring at these beauties!! I found them thanks to a fabulous blog, A Pina Colada {and yes I know I didn't spell it correctly. I was a Spanish major in college. And yet, I never figured out how to type the special n...go figure}.

These can be found at Emerson Made.

Go ahead, drool away...

This picture reminds me of one of my craziest friends, Taylor. I mean down to the messy blonde side poneytail, preppy chic attire, sassy expression and skinny little legs. DANG I miss that crazy girl...


Can anyone find me a real life version of this {minus the duck and shorts/tie combo}. I mean really. My joke of a motto: single and ready to mingle. Really.
And can you just imagine holding this bouquet of handmade flowers?? Someone please find me Mr. Perfect so I can get married and carry this bouquet. Seriously...I will TOTALLY do that!! Just one of the perks of getting married later in life...you get to go crazy because everyone else has done everything you always dreamed of.

No comments: