Friday, March 5, 2010

Moving Around...

Last night, after my post about the dropcloth drapes, I became inspired to do a little re-arranging. So at 10:30 pm, I decided it was absolutely necessary to rearrange furniture in my living room. And boy did it make a HUGE difference! I love the result, except for the fact that I now CLEARLY see I need to make some furniture purchases. Great. My nice camera is burried in the trunk of my car and I've promised myself it will make a reappearance this weekend. So, no worries...pictures are on the way.

But to appease anyone's need for some eye candy, see below...

photo from COTE DE TEXAS

Anyone else drooling over Cote De Texas's post this morning?? Um I am!! I wish THIS was my living room!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

TEXAS IS AWESOME.