Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New to H180...

I feel like the past week, I've just continued to walk in the door with more eye candy. And ladies, this was all done on a MAJOR budget!! You may recall my regret for not purchasing the gorgeous lamps at TJ Maxx last Saturday. Well today, I went back hoping they'ld all still be there. Just as I had suspected, I should have kept my mouth shut because the majority of them were GONE!! But fortunately, my favorites were still there.

Example A:

061

And Example B:
060

I wanted 2 of these for the sofa table behind the sofa, but it wasn't meant to be, so this is now sitting in my bedroom!!

And look what was waiting on me when I got home today...

044

045

051

047

057

1 comment:

Megan McKenzie said...

I just drooled all over my keyboard looking at your lamps and jewelry. Those coral colored hoop earrings...swoon!