Monday, March 1, 2010

Lets See Who Pays Attention...

I hope everyone had a restful weekend. Because if you're anything like me, you're going to need it. I've got a busy busy busy week coming my way and a weekend full of relaxation was just what the doctor ordered!! Please be patient with me, as I hope to keep the blog updated throughout the week.

On a more exciting note, I have a fun announcement to make to all my bloggers. I've been thinking about doing a give-away for quite some time now for several reasons:
1. I just think they're plain fun.
2. I know there are SEVERAL of you guys out there who never speak up. And I'ld like to get to meet you!
3. I LOVE giving gifts!!

I've got one part of the gift and am still on the hunt for the other two. After seeing several other blogs' give-away's, I will set the contest rules as follows:
1. the winner will be chosen at random
2. to qualify, you must leave a comment on the actual giveaway post {VERY soon to follow}
3. the comment must include your email address {and blog URL if you have one} so I can contact the winner
4. You can increase your odds of winning by becoming a follower {I haven't figured out the logistics of this yet, but I promise to make it fair}

SOOOOO

Stay tuned!!

Because I REALLY hope to have the final 2 pieces secured by today so I can make the announcement tomorrow and let the games begin!!!

No comments: