Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Products...

This weekend, I met up with my parents in Dothan {the halfway meeting spot} to pick up the pupsters. They stayed with their "grandparents" for the week since I was going to be ridiculously busy with last week's event. Plus it really was an excuse for Mom to get to spoil them...but that's another story!!

Anyway, as I was waiting on their arrival, I popped into ULTA, which is definitely one of my favorite stores EVER, and boy did my wish list grow. I did make several purchases and left several on the list. So, this morning, I window shopped on the ultimate beauty store, Sephora, and grabbed a few pictures of the beauty items on my spring list. Of course, there are plenty more but these are my top picks!!

Ok, so I've probably mentioned several times on this blog that I wear bareMinerals. But the truth is, I can't get enough of it!! I've used it for probably 5 years now and I don't foresee myself EVER making a change!! Its really that great!! What I love the most about it is how easy it is to use. Just make sure you use the kabuki brush for full coverage and in less than a minute, your skin literally is flawless. You can sleep in this because its actually good for your skin AND over time, you will start to notice that your skin gets healthier. Now, who could turn that down??
I came across this product this morning. Its another bareMinerals product, so I'm sure it is amazing!! In the starter kit for bareMinerals {which I HIGHLY recommend if you are first getting started} is a jar of the regular mineral veil. I normally don't use this because I feel like it takes away some of the glow and minimizes the look of dewy skin. My sister LOVES it, but not me. Well, when I saw this, I can't help but wonder if it works differently. It is called Hydrating Mineral Veil. Definitely going to test this out!!
And I bought this handy dandy this past weekend. You fill up the tube and voila it perfectly distributes on the go!! THIS is what I call perfection!! It will forever stay in my purse.
And one last item. There's actually a funny story that goes along with this. My old dog {turned into being Mom's dog}, Lexington, had knee surgery several weeks back. And her physical therapy sessions required her to run on a treadmill that was under water. Can't you just see her little 4lb body running on a treadmill underwater with her head sticking out!?!? Anyway, my mom was worried that all that water was going to dry out Lexie's hair/skin. So, I suggested she use a moisturizing spray on her since its not a smart idea to bathe her everyday. I figured that with all the products my mom has {she's a bigger product junkie than me...thats where I get it from...a ha!!}, she could just use something she already had. Nope. She went to ULTA and bought Lexington $30 Revitalizing Mist. Yes, you read correctly. I was disgusted. Anyway, now Lexie is done with her physical therapy and Mom so kindly gave me this. I laughed at first that I was getting hand me downs from a dog, but then once I used it, my tune changed. This is the PERFECT spray to finish your hair with. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with hair that tends to get greasy. Its meant for dry hair and boy does it do the job. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and smelling DELISH!!

DON'T FORGET, THE BLOG GIVEAWAY ENDS FRIDAY. LOTS OF WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS. SPREAD THE WORD!!

1 comment:

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

we love bare minerals brushes !! awesome...