Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anne Koplik...

This afternoon, one of my best friends in the world texted me some of the BEST news I've heard in quite some time. Her grandmother sells jewelry and has FINALLY picked up our ultimate favorite line, Anne Koplik.

Lisa is just an amazing person and I could write pages and pages about how incredible she is. I could go on and on about how much I admire her for her strength in her horrible journey with her failing health. And she has always been there for me. All this to say, she's amazing.

We met years ago when we worked together at Behind the Glass and have been BFF ever since!! I remember some of our first conversations were about the losers we were dating while we were pricing Anne Koplik jewelry. I'm not exaggerating this one bit. Anyway, we've been obsessed with this line for years. And now, she has direct access to the goldmine. She's working on getting her grandmother's website up and they're starting with these beauties. Its been our dream for all these years to one day have our own boutique and who knows, maybe one day we'll actually do it. I told her today that I'm beyond pumped about this opportunity and we need to take it to the next level. So, WHO KNOWS where the future will take us!!

Until then, I now have my pick and choose over ANY set of earrings. IM DYING!!! Here are several of the ones they have now that I hope to make mine sometime soon. **Sidenote: each set is shown with 2 different clasps.





And let me just say that pictures NEVER do Anne Koplik jewelry justice. Without fail, I get numerous compliments on every piece EVERY single time I wear them. So, if anyone would like more information, let me know. I've been promised that she will offer prices A LOT lower than what you find in stores!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I love and miss Anne Koplik too... for some reason I'm a door mat and loaned out a bunch of my earrings and now they are MIA but LUCKILY i found a place here that sells her, so as soon as I get a job, you know what I'll be buying!!!