Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Afternoon Delight....

For those of you snickering at the title of this post: get your mind out of the gutter!!

I've just come in from an afternoon spent laying out at the pool, listening to Sara Bareilles {no clue how to spell her name}, sipping sweet tea from my Auburn Tervis tumbler {thank you John and Kristen...awesome Christmas gift!!}, reading The Food Network Magazine, and soaking up some much needed rays. Yes, living in Florida is just that awesome!! We're just now getting green on trees and I'm already in a swimsuit.

I came in and checked my google reader and look what I found on Cote De Texas...


Yall {that was said just for you Sassy...I'm working on incorporating it back into my vocabulary:) } , I just had to reach for a tissue to wipe the drool off the table from staring at these two pictures. I mean really...could a room be ANY more incredible?? Those sofas: TO DIE!! There's just something about a yellow/gray combo that makes me swoon {thank you Megan for saying this the other day in a message...I'm also incorporating this into my vocabulary!}.

Now off to the wine loft with a co-worker. Does it get any better than this? NOPE!



No comments: