Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Go GREEN...



So, if you haven't been living under a rock recently, you've seen what I've been up to {with work at least...which is basically ALL I do} for the past few months.

SHAMROCKS...

You've seen them EVERYWHERE from grocery stores to fast food chains to gas stations to banks. The little green pieces of paper that cost a dollar that you write your name on and they're posted all over the walls at these said places.

Yep. That's me.

Believe it or not, these little four leaf clovers CONSUME my life and sanity right now and thankfully March 17th is almost here {aka D Day for us MDA-ers}. That means the majority of places will stop selling these after St. Patrick's Day. Translation: SOOO much more time to get stuff done. Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy EVERYTHING that comes with this program, but its the craziest time of year for us!! And I'm ready for some R&R.

Going with the green theme, here are some fun pictures...


What sits a top my coffee table...

My mantle

I'm pretty sure Martha wouldn't mind me jacking this photo after all the hard work we've been up to recently. And I just got a FABULOUS idea for the co-workers tomorrow!!


Welcome to Tallahassee, FL where canopy roads like this are EVERYWHERE!!
They are truly the most enchanting thing you'll ever see.
This is part of the reason I fell in love here!!



And sorry Sara, but I thought I'ld post a picture of you again!!

Don't miss out on the fun giveaway this week!!
Spread the word!!!


1 comment:

Allison and Ryan said...

I need to know where to get striped candles. Sidenote: I live in BFE Arkansas, so it needs to be somewhere basic.

Also, I miss tree-lined streets.

Do you cook? You should add cooking segments. My friend at http://myteenytinykitchen.blogspot.com/ tests recipes and lets us know what's worth making for dinner.

Allison