Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ode to Madison...

Do you ever somehow stumble across a blog that just really catches your attention? Usually its by process of going through blogs of people you know and then all of the sudden, you realize you've been online for 1.5 hours {or is it just me??}. Anyway, tonight I somehow came across a blog that had a picture of their family dog that was LITERALLY a clone of my precious Madison {see below}...

083

I sent her a message explaining that they must be long lost siblings. I'm sure she thinks Im a nut job. But if her dog is anything as incredible as my little Mooglie dog is, she'll understand.

So, here is my "Ode to Madison" post.

There have been several times that I've had to stay overnight for work, so I have co-workers take the dogs out for me several times. I literally live 1 minute from my office, so its no inconvenience to them at all. We're all like family, so I trust them. Anyway, back in the fall, I had to be out several times overnight, so one of my co-workers helped with the dogs. One day she asked me, "If something were to ever happen to you, could I have Madison and Hudson?" My response, "Get in line. You've got about 8 other people ahead of you who'll fight your for them."

And its true. They are by far the best little dogs ever!! ESPECIALLY Madison. She's my first dog and she's just incredible. She's obedient. She's smart. She's playful. She's sweet. She's nurturing. What's not to love about her??

In fact, I actually get phone calls JUST checking on Madison. I'm not exaggerating this one bit. Its not a rarity to get a text message that says "hows booba doing??I miss her" {from Ryan}. Whenever he visits, I practically have to pry her away from him because she loves that boy more than life itself and I really think she'ld choose to go with him rather than stay here.

All this to say, to the lady who has the Madison lookalike...I hope yours is just as amazing as Madison is. I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I don't think you are crazy at all!!! I stumble upon lots of blogs - Now yours too. It does appear as though our little girls are releated some how, but Marley is a miniture schnauzer. We have chosen to keep her hair long and fluffy which makes her look like the yorkipoo.... They can be step sisters:)They also share in the loving personality trait. Everyone loves Marley. She is so friendly. She cuddles with me every night when I get home from work.

I can't wait to start enjoying your blog.. I glanced at it a few minutes ago and will be entering the contest this week for the necklace - so cute!