Monday, March 29, 2010

Time for Some more lamps...

Another pit stop in TJ Maxx today led me to believe that its time to do some re-vamping around the place. I'm by no means close to where I want to be as far as end result goes, but I have a major plan!!

My parents are coming this weekend and hopefully bringing these 2 pieces of art I've had my eyes set on for years and was always told to forget it...they were staying in Greystone. But for some reason, my mom asked me if I would like to have them. Um YES PLEASE!!

In the mean time, here is the progress I've made...

009

Those fugly tall lamps are about to GO!! I've got my eye on a pair from TJ that are just TDF!! I've been dreaming of them for a while, trying to find a way to make them into this week's budget. And after seeing this all put together, I realize its TIME!!

004
And this is still not quite finished. Work in progress!!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

is that corally tiered dish thing on your mantle the one you got from hobby lobby?

Pink Flamingo Style said...

No tiff, those are actually cake stands. But I will get a picture up soon of the one I was talking about. Go to Hobby Lobby. You won't be disappointed...its a guarantee!!