Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Barely awake...

Its been a long day on the road. I cruised 98 for work and was greeted by the most incredibly sunny beautiful weather along the way. There's just something so peaceful about seeing the beach in weather as perfect as this! But 400 miles and 12 hours of work later, this girl is beyond exhausted!!

So, all I can think of is gathering all things relaxing and indulging myself. The most obvious is to find anything with this scent...

Ahhhh lavendar, you get me every time!! If I could infuse the scent of lavendar into my bedroom vents, I'ld do it in a heartbeat {is this possible???}.

And then once I'm surrounded by all things that are feel good, I'll start to resemble something like this...
Good night fellow bloggers!!

By the way, I am beyond ecstatic to start seeing new bloggers post comments!! So keep them coming my way. It really makes my day!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love your signature!!!