Saturday, January 16, 2010

I should probably keep this as a secret, because I'm still debating if I'm going to actually jump on this INCREDIBLE sale at French Connection. These are the days to really get some great deals!! And if you look enough, you can actually find items to add to your spring wardrobe that were actually in the fall collections. At 70% off, I'll take it!!

Last night, I treated myself to a shopping trip after a long day at work. And then I realized how EVERYWHERE has sales, which led my fingers to get busy on the laptop and see what I could find online. And I was definitely not let down. This is just one example of hundreds of places with awesome deals. So, spend a few extra minutes and you will be greatly surprised!!



French Connection Siouxie Top
$45



French Connection Paintbox Dress
$155

French Connection Dew Drop Tee
$20

French Connection Damask Dress
$115

Back in my college days, I had a MAJOR obsession with French Connection. Mostly because the boutique I worked at carried the line and I got a pretty sweet 50% discount. So, it was a no brainer that I got first dibs on any FC merchandise {at least that's what I asked}. Now, the discount is gone and the bills are here to stay. So, I haven't made any purchases in quite some time. But with prices like this, its like being back in college again. And lets be honest, there really is no better time!!!

No comments: